During the nationwide lock-down from the 5th November we shall be following the latest government guidance and will unfortunately not be allowing customers to drop into our premises.
Orders maybe however be placed online and either delivered nationwide, or collected by arrangement.
As part of our ongoing commitment to customer and staff safety we undertook a complete assessment of our business premises and processes.
Several months ago we implemented the following:
- We installed hand sanitiser stations and antiviral cleaning sprays throughout our premises.
- We installed a new audio intercom and buzzer entry system.
- We installed a protective screen in the reception area.
- We introduced signage across the site encouraging social distancing and recommending best practice.
- We’re asking any visitors to the site to wear a mask whilst on site.
- We are also registered as a location on the NHS Track and Trace system and are displaying the QR code at both entry points.